Financial Aid & Scholarships
Support Services


VA Education Benefits


Clatsop Community College is proud to welcome you and has a wide variety of programs to meet your interests.  CCC can help you prepare for transfer to a university, upgrade your job skills or prepare you for a new career.  Programs at CCC are approved by the State Board of Higher Education State Approving Agency as qualified training for students eligible for VA educational benefits.  Our VA Certifying School Officials follow the VA rules and regulations for submitting enrollment certifications to the VA Regional Office in Muskogee, Oklahoma, for benefit calculation and payment to student.