Financial Aid & Scholarships
Columbia Hall Room 116
8am – 5pm (Pacific Time)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)-you may use this site to request an IRS Tax Transcript or you may call the IRS at 1-800-908-9946. Please note that you cannot request an IRS Tax Transcript online if you have a different address than they have on file. In this case, you would need to call or complete an IRS Form 4506-T.
- Financial Aid Checklist – a checklist on the financial aid process
- Mapping Your Future – a free resource for career, college, financial aid and money management information.
- FastWeb! – FastWeb’s free scholarship search includes more than 500,000 scholarships worth more than $1 billion.
- Office of Student Access and Completion (OSAC) – OSAC administers a variety of state, federal and privately-funded programs for students who are attending college.
- Scholarship Opportunities at Clatsop -Clatsop College offers many scholarship opportunities for students. Check them out!
- The Financial Aid Information Page -These pages can also be of great assistance.
- U.S. Department of Education (ED)
- Clatsop Community College Student Issues and Student Handbook
- Office of the Ombudsman – the Federal Student Aid Ombudsman of the Department of Education helps resolve disputes and solve other problems with federal student loans.