Clatsop Community College Foundation
The CCC Foundation invites the community to join the adventure this summer as CCC faculty member, Fernando Rojas-Galvan, rides his bicycle nearly 1600 miles to raise money for CCC students and promote awareness Oregon’s 17 community colleges. Our goal is to raise $150,000 to help cover textbook costs for CCC degree-seeking students.
At the Clatsop Community College Foundation, we believe our entire community benefits when every student has access to the tools and resources they need to help them succeed in school and in life
Our mission is to inspire and engage the community in support of Clatsop Community College stu-dents so students can achieve their goals.
The CCC Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. Contributions to the CCC Foundation are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Monthly gifts make a BIG impact for CCC students:
- $10 monthly gift = tuition for one credit hour ($120 a year)
- $45 monthly gift = books and supplies for one student per term ($540 a year)
- $50 monthly gift = average cost for a Emergency Student Needs Scholarship ($600 a year)
- $120 monthly gift = full tuition and fees for one student for one term ($1,440 a year)
- $135 monthly gift= books and supplies for one student for one year ($1,620 a year)