Clatsop Community College Foundation
The CCC Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Gifts to the CCC Foundation are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Gifts can be sent by check made payable to Clatsop Community College Foundation and mail to:
1651 Lexington Ave
Astoria, OR 97103
At the Clatsop Community College Foundation, we believe our entire community benefits when every student has access to the tools and resources they need to help them succeed in school and in life.
Our mission is to inspire and engage the community in support of Clatsop Community College students so students can achieve their goals.
The CCC Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. Contributions to the CCC Foundation are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Monthly gifts make a BIG impact for CCC students:
- $10 monthly gift = tuition for one credit hour ($120 a year)
- $45 monthly gift = books and supplies for one student per term ($540 a year)
- $50 monthly gift = average cost for a Emergency Student Needs Scholarship ($600 a year)
- $120 monthly gift = full tuition and fees for one student for one term ($1,440 a year)
- $135 monthly gift= books and supplies for one student for one year ($1,620 a year)