Who is Eligible?
To be eligible to receive aid, you must meet each of the following requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen with a valid Social Security number.
- Be officially admitted and enrolled as a student in an eligible degree or certificate program at Clatsop.
- Not be in default on a student loan or owe an overpayment or repayment to a financial aid program.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by CCC.
- Meet additional eligibility requirements if you have ever been convicted of sale or possession of illegal drugs while you were receiving federal student aid.
- Be academically ready for study at the college level. If you have a high school diploma, a GED certificate, or have completed secondary school in a home school setting, you meet this requirement.
- Complete the FAFSA for the academic year and submit all documents or requested items by the CCC Financial Aid Office such as, but not limited to, Financial Aid Information Request (FAIR), Verification Worksheet, official transcripts, IRS Tax Transcript, etc.
- Be registered with Selective Service if you are a male who was born on or after January 1, 1960.