Dora Badollet Library
- Books & DVDs
Use the Library Website & Log in to Your Library Account
Find Books and DVDs in Koha
Access Library Databases Off-Campus
- Video: How to Access Library Databases from Off-Campus
- For remote access, you'll need to log in using the same credentials you use to access your college email account. For students who enrolled before June 15, 2020, the username is first initial, last name, last four digits of student ID#, and @students.clatsopcc.edu (example: firstname.lastname@example.org); for students who enrolled after June 15th, 2020, the username is email@example.com (example: firstname.lastname@example.org). The student password format is A@YYYYMMDD (birthdate year, month, day; example: A@20010413).
- Note: since they require the same login, if your email/MyCCC password has been changed, you will need that password to access the library databases remotely. If you need to reset your password to the default format, please email email@example.com.
Use the Library Databases to Find Articles & Streaming Movies
- Video: Academic Search Premier
- Video: Films on Demand
- Video: Business Source Premier
- Using the Library Databases
- Use Advanced Features in JSTOR
Cite Your Sources
Six Clatsop Community College students have been selected this year. The 2020 grand prize recipient is Sarah Johnson for her wonderfully descriptive and well-researched paper titled How Classical Music Creates Emotion: Dvorak’s New World Symphony.
The other winners are Stormy Johnson for her rhetorical essay analyzing a highlighter advertisement campaign, Valerie Mannix for her proposal for NeCus’ Park, Abby Mortimer for her research paper on Chinook plankhouse construction methods, Elle Personius for her examination of real-life zombies, and Brittany Virgillo for her research paper about the treatment of prisoners in the United States. Due to the COVID-19 crisis, no ceremony will be held this year.