A transcript is a copy of a student’s permanent academic record at CCC; including all courses taken, all grades received, and all degrees and certificates conferred to a student.
You can view and print your unofficial transcript on your MyCCC account.
Alternatively, you may get a copy of your unofficial transcript for free by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting the First Stop in Columbia Hall, Rm 109.
Electronic Transcript Requests
To electronically request a transcript through Parchment, please click the link below. This is a secure method and the fastest and easiest way to process your request.
- New Parchment users will need to create a free account.
- You may choose an electronic transcript, a paper transcript, or both.
- Each transcript is $5, paid online with Parchment.
*an additional $2.50 Parchment fee per recipient will be charged for paper transcripts
- When ordering online you can also upload additional forms that need to be included with your transcript. (Nursing CAS Documents, Application Identification, etc)
- You will receive email confirmation from Parchment that your order has been processed along with a tracking number for paper copies.
- The confirmation email indicates that your paper/electronic transcripts will be sent within 2-3 business days.
Paper Transcript Request
If requesting an official transcript by mail or in person, please fill out the required PDF form.
- These transcripts can be sent electronically, via mail, or picked up.
- Avoid delay by filling out your transcript request completely and clearing any holds on your account.
- Bring photo ID when picking up your transcript from First Stop located in Columbia Hall, Rm 109.
Send your Transcript Request form to:
Mail: Clatsop Community College
Student Services Welcome Center
1651 Lexington Ave.
Astoria, OR 97103
All GED records should be requested directly from the GED testing services website:
Transcripts before 1990 are located in our archive. Please indicate if you attended during this time, and allow extra time for processing.