Physical copies of the following forms can be found in the First Stop.

Advisor Change Request

Request for a change of academic advisor.

Change of Major or Catalog Year

To change a student’s major or adjust the catalog year.

Consent to Release Information

Student will allow Clatsop Community College to release their confidential educational records to the person or company listed. *ID Required

Enrollment Changes: Add/Drop

During the first week of the term, students may add courses with the instructor’s approval. 

Drop/Withdraw Course Form

Use this form for general drops and withdrawals.

Non-Degree Seeking Registration

For students that wish to take courses not accumulating to a degree.

Petition for Graduation

Apply to be awarded a degree or certificate and walk in the Spring Commencement Ceremony. Submit graduation petition during the academic year you plan to graduate.

Petition for Under 18 Registration 

Students under 18 must have permission from their parent/guardian as well as the instructor.

Registration/Add Classes

Use this form to Add classes to your academic schedule before the term has begun.

Residency Change Request

If you have moved in/out of state or just down the block, let us know so we may keep your records up-to-date. 

Request for Non-Disclosure

Request to prevent Clatsop from submitting student’s directory information to a third party.

Satisfactory Academic Progress: Academic Planner

To be reinstated after a SAP warning or suspension, you will need to fill out this form.

Satisfactory Academic Progress: Petition for Reinstatement

If you are in SAP suspension and wish to be reinstated as a student, you will need this form.

Student Request to View Records

Students may request to view all records held at Clatsop Community College. 

Submit Completed Forms

In Person: Student Services First Stop/ Welcome Center, Columbia 109  

By Mail: First Stop/Welcome Center, Clatsop Community College, 1651 Lexington Ave, Astoria, OR 97103