Use your CCC student photo ID to access these college services computer labs, library, and fitness center. Welcome to CCC!!
- Register for Classes
- Pay fee at Student Accounts, if required:
Credit students: The cost of your first card is covered by the college.
3. Go to the Welcome Center
Bring a valid photo I.D.:
- Oregon Driver’s License
- Military Identification Card
- United States Permanent Resident Card
- Photo identification cards issued by state or government agencies of the United States
- Oregon public high school I.D. card (must be within six months of the academic year shown on card)
- Alien Registration Receipt Card (with photograph)
- Expired identification is not valid
You will need to get a term validation sticker each term you are taking classes. Stickers can be obtained at the Welcome Center.