Summer/Fall 2024 Registration


May 1


Transfer Credits

There are many ways to earn and use college credit.  Some students who have taken classes at other schools are able to convert those prior credits to CCC credit.  Other students might have past work experience that can be used to earn college credit.  Whether all or part of your college credit is earned directly on CCC’s campus, staff are determined to help you build on your past personal and professional experiences to help you graduate.  

Use the pages below to navigate some of these hybrid credit scenarios.

Summer/Fall 2024
Class Registration

For Summer/Fall 2024, there is a New MyCCC Experience for registering for Academic Credit Classes. To learn more click here.

TIP: When using the Online Class Schedule, use the “Select Term” dropdown to view offered classes by term.