Financial & Budget Reports
The Clatsop Community College Board of Directors and seven community members appointed by the Board, serve as members of the district’s Budget Committee. In addition to the College Board of Directors (see Board of Directors webpage), the Budget Committee includes:
- Kim Shillinger (Center Director, Tongue Point Job Corps Center),
- 1920 Chair, Larry Popkin (Attorney at Law, Campbell & Popkin, LLC),
- Al Arp (Retail Clerk),
- David Oser (Retired),
- Robert Stricklin (Retired Small Business Owner),
- Rachel Jensen (Realtor, Pacific Pro Realty),
- 1920 Secretary, Nicole Williams (HR Director, CMH)
Appointed Budget Committee members serve a three-year term. The College budget, as adopted by the Board of Directors, serves as the financial plan of operation and includes estimates of revenues and expenditures for a given period.
Oregon Revised Statute 341.709 requires annual audits of the college.
Chapter 294 of the Oregon Revised Statutes governs budget preparation for Clatsop Community College.
The Monthly Financial Reports as presented to the Board.
- Analysis of Investment Effectiveness and Economic Growth: September 2012
- Analysis of Investment Effectiveness And Economic Growth: June 2006
For questions on these documents, please contact the Vice President, Finance & Operations, 503-338-2421.
Copies of public records are available upon request by completing and submitting a Public Records Request (link to form here) (.pdf 149KB) to the VP, Finance & Operations. The form includes the college policy & procedure regarding public record requests.