Transcript Request

What is a Transcript?

A transcipt is a copy of a student's permanent academic record at CCC including all courses taken, all grades received, and all degrees and certificates conferred to a student. All GED records should be requested directly from the ged testing services website,


Unofficial Transcript

An unofficial transcript can be printed directly from your MyCCC account.


Official Transcript

Submit a transcript request form

There is a $5 fee for each official transcript you request. Fill out a separate request form for each address.

Please allow up to fifteen business days to process, especially during peal periods, such as the start of registration and the start of the term final grade posting and degree posting.

Send your transcript request form to:

         email ( or

         fax 503.338.2503 or

         mail to

Clatsop Community College
Student Services Center - Transcripts
1651 Lexington Ave.
Astoria, OR 97103

Any questions, please call Student Services at 503-338-2411.


In order to view these documents (.pdf) you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer.

Last Updated: 
July 20, 2017, 11:39 am
-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account