Family-Friendly Study Room
Bring your children and get some school work done!
The Clatsop Community College Library proudly offers a family-friendly study option for students with children. Located off of the main entrance to the library (right next to the bathrooms!) the space is specifically intended for use by CCC student parents/guardians and their children.
These rooms do not provide childcare, but offer a family-friendly place for student parent/guardians to study and work on group projects while accompanied by their children.
- Do not leave your children unattended. Parents are responsible for their children's safety and behavior.
- Only CCC students who are also parents/guardians and who are accompanied by their children may access the room.
- This room is available on a first-come, first-served basis, and cannot be reserved in advance. The space is intended for multiple family use and is to be shared. Please be courteous to others.
- Please respect all items in the room. The room should be left clean and orderly.
- Three PC computers
- Tables for individual or group work
- A child sized table and chair
- Paper and crayons