Determine the educational path that you seek below and then select the related button to get started by completing an application.
Students who wish to obtain an associate’s degree or one year certificate in an upcoming term.
Students wishing to:
- Audit a class and/or take a course without working toward a degree or certificate
- Take a community education or workforce development course
- Take a maritime certification course
- Enroll in college courses while still enrolled in high school
- Obtain a GED or take an adult basic education course
- Take Lives in Transition course
- Take an ESL course