What We Do
At the Clatsop Community College Foundation, we believe our entire community benefits when every student has access to the tools and resources they need to help them succeed in school and in life.
Our mission is to inspire and engage the community in support of Clatsop Community College students so students can achieve their goals.
The CCC Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. Contributions to the CCC Foundation are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Monthly gifts make a BIG impact for CCC students:
- $10 monthly gift = tuition for one credit hour ($120 a year)
- $45 monthly gift = books and supplies for one student per term ($540 a year)
- $50 monthly gift = average cost for a Emergency Student Needs Scholarship ($600 a year)
- $120 monthly gift = full tuition and fees for one student for one term ($1,440 a year)
- $135 monthly gift= books and supplies for one student for one year ($1,620 a year)
List of Scholarships
- Allyn Washington (Transfer in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry)
- Amelia Kuitert memorial Endowment
- James Hill Memorial (biology, fish, or wildlife sciences)
- Sue Richardson Memorial (Math Education, Math, Education, Physics, or another science; excluding Nursing)
- Lum's Auto Center
- World of Speed
- Judy Hogan Art
- CCC Visual Art
- Emmett D. Towler
- Barbara Knutsen Charitable Foundation
- CCC Foundation Opportunity
- ESL/Adult Basic Education
- Michael Ferguson
- Mary Wood Memorial
- Arline & Cliff LaMear
- CCC Foundation
- CCC Success & Opportunity
- Chet & Edie Hogan (2nd year)
- Dr. John & Mrs. Jan Swanson (2nd year)
- Dwight T. Holland Memorial
- Funland Entertainment Center
- Greg Dorcheus
- Megan Samuel Memorial
- Sally and Nestor Leino Memorial
- Sara Shawa
- Steven Mund (graduates from Clatsop County high schools)
- Warfield & Elizabeth Martin (2nd year, career plans in teaching)
- Brenda Penner & Steve Forrester
- Carol P. Schwartz
- CMH Auxiliary Nursing
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Healthcare Diversity
- Jesse T. Whitehead Memorial
- Laurie Choate Memorial
- Lorraine Rodriguez Memorial
- Meredith Fick Memorial
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Merriam Shawa Nursing
- The Next Step
- CPP Historic Preservation
- Hal Snow
- Allan and Marie Gann
- Chief Petty Officers Association Lower Columbia River Chapter
- Maritime Industry Helping Hand
- Nehalem Bay Emergency Services
- Step to Success (CTE)
2021-2022 CCC Scholarships
-> Over $250,000 in endowed and annual scholarship funding was available for CCC students.
-> 106 total scholarships were provided.
-> $300-$5,000 is the range of individual scholarship amounts.
-> $13,794 is the cost of full time attendance, including tuition, fees, books, room and board, transportation, and other education related expenses.
**Help us reach our goal to provide a scholarship to all qualified CCC students who apply.
2022-2023 CCC Scholarships
New Scholarship Funds:
- Arline & Cliff Lamear (Certificate or Degree-seeking, first generation preferred)
- Carol P. Schwartz (Nursing)
- Maritime Industry Helping Hands
Thank you to ALL of our scholarship supporters.
Your gifts help CCC students have access to the tools and resources they need to help them succeed in school and in life!