Transcripts (Request)


To view your grades or print an unofficial transcript, go to your MyCCC account.

To order an official transcript you must submit the transcript request form (.pdf,363 KB).

Send the request form via, email or mail your request to:

Clatsop Community College
Student Services Center - Transcripts
1651 Lexington Ave.
Astoria, OR 97103

All students:
Official transcript - $5/copy
Unofficial transcript - accessible through your MyCCC account

It may take up to fifteen business days to process your request.

Any questions, please call Student Services at 503-338-2411.


In order to view these documents (.pdf) you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer.

Last Updated: 
February 20, 2017, 11:58 pm
-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account