Change of Advisor or Catalog Year or Major

All degree-seeking students enrolled in more than three credit hours are assigned an academic advisor based on their degree choice, area of interest and advisor availability.  Students may request to change to a different advisor using the Advisor Change Request form (.pdf, 157 kb). 


Students can also change their major or their catalog year for graduation using the Change of Major or Catalog Year form (.pdf, 479 kb).

All three of these changes can be made by submitting the completed form prior to the start of the term you want the change to take effect.  Submit completed forms to the Student Services Center front counter staff.


Enrollment Petition for Students Under the Age of 18

Students under the age of 18 can petition to take classes at Clatsop Community College by completing the Enrollment Petition for Students Under the Age of 18 form (.pdf, 648 KB).


Student Refund Petition Process

If a student withdraws due to circumstances beyond his or her control such as job relocation or a medical emergency, he or she may file a petition for additional refund.

Students who have reason to believe they should receive a refund for their classes after the end of the refund period may petition the Director of Accounting Services. Student Refund Petitions Forms are available online (.pdf, 449 KB). and in the Student Services Welcome Center.  Forms should be returned to the Accounts Receivable Specialist in Columbia Hall Room 116 or drop off at the Welcome Center.


Registration Form

All students are encouraged to register online using MyCCC.  If you have never taken a class at Clatsop or are taking an Education for Life course, please call 503-338-2411 to register. The fax number is 503-338-2503. If you have difficulty using our online registration form, you may contact our office or submit a printed registration form.


Request a Transcript

Complete the transcript request form (.pdf, 363 KB) to request a copy of your official transcripts. Unofficial copies may be printed from MyCCC.

In order to view these documents (.pdf) you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer.


Last Updated: 
September 20, 2017, 9:17 am
-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account