Transfer Student Information

You may only receive aid from ONE school during each term. If you plan to transfer from one school to another during the school year OR want to attend a different school than you originally listed on your financial aid application, you will need to add that school to your FAFSA application so they can receive your FAFSA information. You can add or delete schools from your application by following instructions at the US Department of Education web site at  or contact the Federal Processor at 1-800-433-3243.

Official Transcripts

Transfer students must also submit official grade transcripts from all previously attended colleges to the Welcome Center.  This is a financial aid requirement and an award will not be made until all official transcripts have been submitted.  


Last Updated: 
February 16, 2017, 9:42 am
-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account