* Campus Office Hours:
Monday – Thursday, 10 am – 4 pm
Closed on Fridays
* Virtual/Remote Office Hours:
Available during office hours by request
Noon – 1 pm
* In-person and virtual meetings may vary due to circumstance. The counselor will communicate any changes based on appointment.
C. Anne Mabee, MA
SATF Confidential Advocate
- 211 for community resources and information about COVID-19 (available Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm)
- COVID-19 information in Oregon
- COVID-19 information in Clatsop County
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
Call 1 (800) 799-7233 (24/7)
Email the National Domestic Violence Hotline (24/7)
- RAINN: Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network
Call 1 (800) 656-4673 (24/7)
Live Chat with RAINN (24/7)
Call 1 (866) 331-9474 (24/7)
Chat online with loveisrespect (7 days/week, 5:00 PM to 3:00 AM EST) or text “loveis” to 22522
- The Harbor (Sexual Assault Peer Center)
24-Hour Helpline: 503-235-5735
1361 Duane St., Astoria, OR 97103 (After hours appointments available)
- Domestic Violence and Substance Abuse
- Female Domestic Violence and Alcohol Abuse [alcohol.org] discusses substance abuse and domestic violence, the potential risk factors for domestic violence and how to get help for yourself or someone you love.
- Understanding the Connection Between Drug Addiction, Alcoholism, and Violence [americanaddictioncenters.org] provides information on how to separate yourself from an abusive home and statistics on violent crimes, driving while intoxicated, and drug-induced violence on college campuses.
- Alcoholism and Family/Marital Problems [americanaddictioncenters.org] looks at how alcohol abuse ruins relationships, brings financial troubles, the impact it has on children and the risk of domestic violence.
- Impact of Sexual and Domestic Violence on Substance Abuse and Addiction [recovery.org] Article discusses domestic and sexual abuse stats, and how sexual abuse and domestic violence have an impact on substance abuse.
- Resources on How to Prevent Violence [projectknow.com] medically reviewed article with resources on how to prevent violence.
- Sexual Assaults on Campus [projectknow.com] Discusses the role of alcohol in sexual assault on campus.
- Free virtual support and online addiction meetings [americanaddictioncenters.org] offering help and support during recovery.
- Lifeline Chat
Lifeline Chat is a service of the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, connecting individuals with counselors for emotional support and other services via web chat or phone.
1 (800) 273-TALK
- Crisis Text Line
Text SUPPORT to 741-741 (24/7)
Our trained counselors can discuss anything that’s on your mind. Free, 24/7, confidential.
- Lower Columbia Q-Center
- LGBT National Help Center
Monday – Friday: 4 p.m – 12 a.m. ET
Saturday: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. ET
- The Trevor Project (24/7)
- It Gets Better Project
- GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network)
- GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance Clubs)
- Trans Lifeline (24/7)
1 (877) 565-8860
Trans Lifeline Hotline
- Financial and Social Resources for Homeless LGBTQ+ Young Adults