Degree-seeking students, full-time employees* (and their dependents ages 16+) and part-time employees may use the Patriot Hall facilities at no additional charge. All users must sign up to use the facilities each term. Please review the Rules and Regulations for use, then fill out the appropriate Fitness Registration Form and Liability Release Form below. Submit the completed forms to the Welcome Center in Columbia Hall.
*An "employee" is an individual who is currently being paid wages for work performed for the College. This does not include independent contractors.
1. Participants must be at least 16 years of age.
2. Review Rules and Regulations for use. Please read these carefully before registering to use the facility. All participants are responsible for understanding and complying with all Patriot Hall Rules and Regulations.
3. Fill out the appropriate Fitness Registration form (at the beginning of each term) and Liability Release form (once per academic year):
4. Submit completed forms to the Welcome Center in Columbia Hall.
5. Obtain an ID card for entry (at the Welcome Center). You can initially use the facilities without an ID card.
6. View video demonstrations for equipment use in Patriot Hall.
7. Use your ID card to check at the information desk on the 3rd floor of Patriot Hall (by the track).
8. Enjoy your health and fitness experience!