All fees are per academic term and are subject to change
|General Public - $99||Graduates of CCC - $55|
|Senior (62+) - $60||Patriot Hall Punch Card - $25 for 5 visits|
|Veteran/Military/First Responder - $60||Track/Court Punch Card - $15 for 5 visits|
1. Participants must be at least 16 years of age.
2. Review Rules and Regulations for use. Please read these carefully before registering to use the facility. All participants are responsible for understanding and complying with all Patriot Hall Rules and Regulations.
3. Fill out the Bandit Community Fitness Registration and Liability Release forms at the beginning of each academic term:
4. Submit completed forms and pay the corresponding fee at the Welcome Center in Columbia Hall.
5. Obtain an ID card for entry (at the Welcome Center). You can initially use the facilities without an ID card.
6. View video demonstrations for equipment use in Patriot Hall.
7. Use your ID card to check in and out at the information desk on the 3rd floor of Patriot Hall (by the track).
8. Enjoy your health and fitness experience for the term!