Orientation & Advising
Welcome to Clatsop Community College!
Orientation and Advising gives you a solid start to your education, providing key information about campus resources, as well as your rights and responsibilities as a student. This is also when you meet with an advisor to set up your first term of classes!
- Meet fellow students starting at CCC next term;
- Learn how to access and navigate your electronic student accounts;
- Find out what you need to know for a successful first term;
- Register for your classes with guidance!
- Newly admitted, degree-seeking students, and
- Admitted students who have not attended CCC in the last 3 terms or have not previously attended a New Student Orientation at CCC.
Orientation & Advising for Spring 2019
- You must be fully admitted prior to attending Orientation & Advising.
- Registration is required in order to attend a session (links below).
- Students waiting until just before a term starts to attend orientation may have difficulty finding classes to fit their schedules. Please keep this in mind when selecting a date to attend.* For example, Spring Term begins April 1, 2019, but registration for Spring Term classes opens on February 21, 2019.
- Check your MyCCC account or call 503-338-2411 if you have questions about your admission status.
- If you need assistance registering / canceling attendance for an upcoming orientation, please call 503-338-2469.
* In March, we will be adding more orientation dates for Spring orientation, advising, and registration. Please check back for new dates then. If none of the listed dates already posted work for you, please call 503-338-2469 to discuss possible alternatives with our Advising Team. Since classes can fill quickly, you are encouraged to attend orientation and advising to get registered as soon as you can.