Where is the link for the petition for graduation?

A graduation petition is available from your academic advisor (signature required), or by visiting the Student Services Center.

The college requires a completed degree audit accompany all petitions submitted to the Student Services Center.  This is where your advisor serves as an important resource.

-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account