Where can I print my W-2?

Log in to ADP and, ensuring you are viewing ADP as 'Employee' not 'Manager', go to the 'Pay and Taxes' tab. Scroll down and click on "Annual Statements". You will see both your 2012 W-2 and your 2012 W-2c (corrected).  You will need to print out both of these. If you have any further questions, please contact Hope in Payroll at 503-338-2439

-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account