What is a Non attendance form?

Your registration is reported to the Department of Education (DOE).  Often a student may withdraw from classes prior to the start of school. 

When you attend another school, they will see that you have attended at another college.  For evidence that you have no transcript at the college, they may ask of a non-attendance form.  In these cases, the registrar at Clatsop Community College will issue a letter to the school indicating non-attendance during the period in question.

-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account