I started a degree in 1994, but never finished. What do I need to do to return to school?

The answer depends on your status.  A student previously admitted, who left in good standing,  may check with registration receive a MyCCC password and login.  If you were never admitted, you will need to apply for admission to the college.  Visit or call the Student Services Center for additional information.   For previous degree-seeking students, we can connect you with an academic advisor for advice regarding your degree, and connect you to possible financial aid resources. 

Many of your completed courses will still apply toward a college degree.  You may be closer than you think.

-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account