I requested and payed for my official transcripts to be sent for a scholarship I am applying for. The wrong transcripts were sent. Can someone please help me get the correct transcripts sent ASAP?

When errors in transcript requests are discovered, the student should contact the Student Services Department by email or by calling 503-338-2411.

-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account