I have attended other colleges. Do I have to get transcripts?

YES!  The Financial Aid Office requires all official transcripts to be submitted.  Students can receive funding up to 150% of the credits required for their CCC certificate or degree program.  This credit count includes all credits transferred in from other institutions and all credits attempted at Clatsop.  A student with over 135 attempted credits is not eligible for financial aid at Clatsop.  However, there is a petition process if a student feels they have mitigating circumstances they would like to be reviewed.

-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account