I am having issues with the Aleks Math program. How do I file a complaint? I would like to speak to or e-mail the program director.

If you would like to file a complaint during the summer, please contact the faculty member teaching the class first.  After speaking with the instructor, if the problem is not resolved, contact the Vice President of Academic and Student Services.

-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account