How may I contact an academic advisor?

Prior to enrollment in your first term of classes, you may contact Student Services at (503)338-241 to arrange an appointment with an advisor.

For continuing students enrolled in five or more credits, your academic advisor is listed in your MyCCC account on the Student Resources page. You may find additional contact information by visiting the Academic Advisor List page. Students enrolled in fewer credits may visit the Student Services Center for an advisor appointment.

Also, many students benefit from visiting the Career Planning Center located in Towler Hall.   The center offers resources and support to help you make career decisions or conduct a job search.

-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account