How do I obtain a disability accommodation for use of campus facilities or for college coursework and events?

Students can contact Christine Riehl, the Disability Services Coordinator in the Student Services Center at 503-338-2474, and via email. Students will need to provide appropriate documentation of their disability including recommendations for necessary disability accommodations.

-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account