Do I have to be a full time student to receive financial aid?

No, most federal programs are available for less than full time enrollment.  However, the only funding available if you are enrolled less than half-time (1-5 credits) is Pell grant and that is only if you meet all other eligibility requirements.

-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account