Can I take courses at CCC that will help me transfer to a university?

Yes, many students attend CCC and then transfer to a four-year college. The Associate in Arts, Oregon Transfer Degree allows you to complete lower division requirements at CCC. If you complete this degree and are accepted at Oregon public universities, you are admitted as having completed all the lower division General Education Requirements for a baccalaureate degree.

-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account