can i join the school with out a ged

It is recommended you complete your GED or earn your high school diploma before starting college.  As an open access institution, you may take college classes without a GED or high school diploma. However, you would not be eligible for federal financial aid. 

It is best if you contact the Student Services Center for assistance.  Call 503.338.2411 for more information.

-A A +A
Edit My CCC Account