Associated Student Government
ASG Vision Statement
The Associated Student Government has a vision to create a campus culture that promotes unity, gives a sense of belonging, and invokes a general zest for campus life.
We strive for a place where:
- We are unified through diversity despite our differences.
- The community is involved.
- Students are well informed about their school and information is easily accessible.
- Students and faculty are passionate about what is happening and share common goals.
- Rights are protected and respected.
- People feel like they can be themselves without being judged.
- Social gatherings are offered and encouraged.
- All clubs and groups are given equal opportunity and consideration.
- We do unto others as we would like them to do unto us.
- Our ASG keeps the student body’s best interests their top priority.
- Values and beliefs can be expressed freely.
- Public events are planned keeping the diversity of the student body in mind.
Would you like to be part of a student leadership group that represents student concerns and ideas to the college board, faculty and staff? You may want to consider joining the Associated Student Government (ASG) and enrolling in the tuition free Education 120, Student Leadership class (offered in fall term). ASG provides students with opportunities to demonstrate leadership skills and have an impact on the CCC student experience.
If you have questions about this information email email@example.com (link to email) .
We encourage you to become an active participant in the national and state political process while at Clatsop Community College. Have you registered to vote? The link below will help you start that process. Get involved and make a difference by voting!