Orientation & Advising
Welcome to Clatsop Community College!
Orientation and Advising gives you a solid start to your education, providing key information about campus resources, as well as your rights and responsibilities as a student. This is also when you meet with an advisor to set up your first term of classes!
- Meet fellow students starting at CCC next term;
- Learn how to access and navigate your electronic student accounts;
- Find out what you need to know for a successful first term;
- Register for your classes with guidance!
- Newly admitted, degree-seeking students, and
- Admitted students who have not attended CCC in the last 3 terms or have not previously attended a New Student Orientation at CCC.
Orientation & Advising for Winter 2020
- You must be fully admitted prior to attending Orientation & Advising.
- Registration is required in order to attend a session (links below).
- Students waiting until just before a term starts to attend orientation may have difficulty finding classes to fit their schedules. Please keep this in mind when selecting a date to attend.* For example, Winter Term begins January 6, 2020, but registration for Winter Term classes opens on November 6, 2019.
- Check your MyCCC account or call 503-338-2411 if you have questions about your admission status.
- If you need assistance registering / canceling attendance for an upcoming orientation, please call 503-338-2469.
* This winter, we will be transitioning to an online orientation. We will provide more information soon. Please check back for new information in December.