Plumbers assemble, install and repair pipes, fittings and fixtures for heating, water and drainage systems according to specifications and plumbing codes in new and existing residential and commercial buildings.
- Sewerage: sanitary and storm piping (750 hrs.)
- Drainage, waste and venting piping (2,400 hrs.)
- Soldering, brazing, welding (500 hrs.)
- Water: supply, service, mains, appurtenances (2,200 hrs.)
- Fixtures, appliances, trim and supports (1350 hrs.)
- Gas piping, equipment, appliances (100 hrs.)
- Miscellaneous plumbing and piping (400 hrs.)
A minimum 7,700 hours of on the job training is required to qualify for the license exam. Re-rated every 6 months or every 800 OJT hrs. occurred.
Contact Kathy Kemmerer, Program Administrator
- 91664 Smith Lake Rd, Warrenton, OR 97146
- Non-refundable application fee of $30 is required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.